Followers

Friday, May 6, 2011

Line of sight

Guess has gone again.


...


Only this time he left no note, no clue, not even another inquiry.


I'm sure he's fine.


Well, say hello to Atlas, everyone. He's mostly healed up. But he SHOULD NOT BE OUT OF BED. Hold on a moment.


Anyway, I know you guys are worried about him, so I thought I'd update. I'll keep you posted when he comes back.


...And that someone who came down the elevator? We don't know who it is yet because she's so scarred, burned, and otherwise hurt, but my guess is it's Emilia. Thirteen, huh? Thirteen of us, thirteen inquiries. Maybe it's over for Guess. He's the youngest out of us. He didn't deserve this. I mean, none of us did. More or less. But him especially.


He's actually been married twice. Bet you didn't know that, huh? But his first wife...died. Under "mysterious circumstances". And he and Emilia were headed towards divorce. So why is he so worried about her?


"Can't get close," my foot. He loves her is all. Very simple. Er - not to say as you'd not have figured that out on your own without me telling you but, hey. That's my job.


To direct, to instruct, to lead, to guide: the Compass.

No comments:

Post a Comment